Sunday, January 26, 2014

Banishing Belly

Does belly fat seem to be more stubborn then other areas of the body? 

Did you know that diet easily accounts for 75% of the results you will see in belly fat loss? A huge effort is going to have to be put forth to trim that midsection, because it is not as easy as one change to your diet or adding one new exercise. 


If your eating bad your probably gonna have trouble getting rid of belly fat. Here are some foods to include in your diet to help banish that belly fat.

Walnuts: Nuts in general are a healthy source of dietary fat but walnuts contain essential fatty acids. 
Plain Unsweetened Oatmeal: Oatmeal is high in protein, dietary fiber, and nearly sugar free. (I love Oatmeal check my previous post on it!)
Apples: Due to their dietary fat content, apples will help you feel fuller longer. (Try eating an apple before every meal to eat less.)
Broccoli: Vegetables are essential in losing belly fat especially green ones for being low in calories and high in fiber. Broccoli is high in vitamin c and vitamin k. 
Blackberries: Low calories, high in dietary fiber, and about 2 grams of protein per serving. 

Try adding these foods in your regular diet with consistent exercise, and see if you can banish some of that belly fat permanently.  

2 comments:

  1. I admire your body along with your strength to continue to eat healthy and work out. My problem area is food cause i love to eat the bad stuff. I need advice on healthy recipes i can make at home. I was wondering your grocery list for the month. I developed preeclampsia during my pregnancy last year and continue to have high blood pressure. This choice of healthy eating is literally for my health. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. Congratulations on your success and achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM 5'3 AND WEIGHT 127 YOU TALK ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT BUT I WANT TO KEEP MY CURRENT WEIGHT OR GAIN A LITTLE MORE. I AM REALLY OUT OF SHAPE AND FEAR I WILL GET SMALLER WHAT CAN I DO TO TONE UP BUT NOT LOSE WEIGHT???

    ReplyDelete