Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crunches Not Getting You The Abs That You Desire?

There is no way to lose weight in one targeted area of the body. Heart pumping cardio is needed to burn calories and lose your overall body fat. More specifically, interval training is proven to target the fat around your belly. 



So give it a try giving it your all with one minute sprinting intervals and recovering with two-minute walking intervals. Thank me later because not only will you be trimming down that belly fat, sprinting will also increase your endurance and speed while toning your booty and legs

7 comments:

  1. Hey Joie thanks for this helpful tip but how do u get motivated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lifestyle and a mindset that you have to change and stick to.

      Delete
  2. I need some motivation to lose 40lbs by 5/31

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Herbalife, you can read my previous post about it and there's a picture of Herbalife on my website that links to my Herbalife page.

      Delete
  3. Ok! I need to change my eating habits... I love your drive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gained SO MUCH inspiration from you! I changed my lifestyle little by little each day and now I'm a health nut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to keep you inspired, keep up the hard work!

      Delete