Friday, January 24, 2014

Herbalife


I lived by this stuff when I first started my weight loss and I still do. If you’re trying to drop weight then I would try herbalife. You do 2 shakes (breakfast and lunch) a healthy dinner and two healthy snacks in between. Also drink lots of water. I started losing weight so fast. Even days I didn’t workout I still was losing. The shakes are good and they come in different flavors. I add fruit to mine for taste and to make me more full. The personalized protein powder I use to add to the shake for more protein. Cell u loss is used for water weight. It eliminates all the extra water in your body. I love it. The tea and total control I use before I go workout. It gives me so much energy and speeds up my metabolism so I’m able to burn more calories/ fat. Lastly of what I love is the protein drink mix. You mix it with water, shake it and drink. I like to have it with me while I’m working out so after I’m done I can have something to curve my appetite. For those who do try herbalife out I promise you’ll love it. It really works!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I would just like to know what's the big difference between the original Formula 1 Shake and the Herbalife24 Formula 1 Sport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbalife24 delivers ultimate nutritional support for the more active person (athlete) and can help build muscle with of course an active strength training routine. As where the original formula 1 is more of the standard meal replacement shake and can help lose maintain and gain weight as well. I don't recommend Herbalife24 to anyone who is not physical active on a routined basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I'm kind of surprised to see you endorse Herbalife. I know it is definitely popular again as it was years ago. Considering they are not certified organic the processed soy is genetically modified (gmo). They also list sucralose as the sweetener, which we know is not exactly good for you. Other ingredients listed are artificial colors and flavors. Food coloring is made from petroleum, the same petroleum we use to fuel our cars. Natural flavors does not mean they are natural, as the FDA doesn't require that they are 100% natural. I love following your fitness journey. I have been since you started after giving birth with the step classes. You motivated me. While I am not in the best shape, I have lost 30 pounds after my third child. I have probably 10 more to go to be in the best shape of my life. Gainz! I didn't fall into the Herbalife fad, I wanted to do it 100% natural. I struggle to get enough protein and I introduced my body to the Ultimate meal by the Ultimate life as well as Garden of Life which are non gmo products and certified organic. I know your a healthy eater, maybe you would try those? Just a thought. Sorry I wrote a book, but I will continue to follow you. Thanks for being so open and sharing tips with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete